module Csv_writer: * Compliant simple CSV writter.
* This library is designed to deal with proper CSV (no quotes allowed in the
* middle of the fields...). It is fast and flexible: by splitting most
* writing functions in two parts one that gives the length of the string to
* write and another that writes the result in a subpart of another string we
* avoid unnecessary string creations.
val output_lines :
?sep:char -> Pervasives.out_channel -> string list list -> unit
Prints a valid csv file to a given channel (note that line are ended
val line_to_string :
?quote:char -> ?sep:char -> string list -> string
Convert one CSV line to a string.
val maybe_escape_field :
?quote:char -> ?sep:char -> string -> string
Escape the a CSV field if need be.
val escape_field :
?quote:char -> string -> string
Escape a CSV (even if doesn't have any characters that require escaping).
val quote_len :
quote:char -> sep:char -> pos:int -> len:int -> string -> int option
Get the escaped length of one quoted field (without the quotes). Returns
None if the field doesn't need to be escaped.
val quote_blit :
src:string -> dst:string -> src_pos:int -> dst_pos:int -> len:int -> int
Copy and escapes the content of a field over from one string to
another. This does not put the quotes in.